About The Australian Cyber Collaboration Centre (A3C)
Leading the creation and sustainability of Australia’s cyber community. Creating solutions by championing collaboration, innovation, entrepreneurship and enterprise.
We are a mission-driven, not-for-profit organisation that is committed to using our knowledge and expertise to make cyberspace a better, and safer, place for organisations, corporations, agencies and institutions to do business – now and into the future.Learn More
01Provide best practice, full spectrum cyber courses to quickly increase the supply of skilled workers to the industry.
02Help enterprises test hardware and software and launch new products & services to global markets.
03Build cyber awareness and resilience in Australian corporates, small to medium enterprises (SME) and government.
04Solve real-world cyber challenges through collaboration.
The Australian Cyber Collaboration Centre will:
- house a Cyber Academy and Cyber Test Range facility
- provide physical spaces for collaboration
- provide a range of cyber infrastructure to support product testing and training
- provide access to and delivery of training courses
- raise awareness of cybersecurity careers and increase the supply of skilled workers
- and lift the skills of workers to meet industry requirements and standards.
The A3C is located at Lot Fourteen in the heart of Adelaide, a city recognized as one of the world’s most progressive places. Lot Fourteen has become a globally significant nucleus of diverse yet connected industries, and a place where businesses can start, grow and thrive.
This seven-hectare innovation neighbourhood is bringing together innovators from across the world to share spaces, experiences and most of all ideas.Location details:
Eleanor Harrald Building
ADELAIDE SA 5000